Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

I love New Year's.

Not the "staying up late and partying" sort of new year, but the actual putting up a new calendar and starting again sort of new year.

The last of our celebrations ended last night, we had Nigel's mother and sister over for dinner and a few games of Masterpiece. Does anyone else remember this game? If you read the Wikipedia definition it says "(the) game requires few skills". I'd just like to say that I must have less than few skills, because I never win - regardless, we had a good time.

This time of year finds me making lots of resolutions, which rarely make it past the first week, so this year I have a plan. I'm going to spend the rest of this week hibernating, and then all things will be go, go, go next week (or so I wish to believe).

Until then...

No comments: