Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Quick Note

Hello All!

No photos yet, but I just wanted to let you all know I had a very lovely birthday on Monday. I am now the proud owner of a very swish new digital camera that I'm still figuring out how to use. I'm sure it won't be too long.

This is also the week we're getting a new computer! It is, in fact, sitting upstairs looking supremely majestic and waiting for the technician to install it...well, finish installing it. Maybe by the end of today. Then I'll have to learn all it's crazy skills - like maybe rebooting in under a week - can you imagine?

As for knitting, I'm working on a slipover vest worked in intarsia. Terribly fiddly work, with all those bobbins, but it's looking good so far. It's a men's pattern, and no, it's not for Nigel - far too loud colourwise!

As soon as our technical world settles down I'll post a few snaps of work in progress.

'Til then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see some photos!